Tips Revise the Essay
Complete your essay a few days before the submission deadline so you can re-read and revise the essay so the essay is perfect. Do not give the first draft that you have not checked for errors. If you find it difficult to do so, you can always visit our website and use our essay writing services.
– Fix grammar errors, punctuation, and spelling. Read the writing guide if you are not sure how to use quotes, colons, semicolons, apostrophes, or commas. Avoid using exclamation points.
– Check your thesis sentence.
If you write in English, be careful with than / then, your / you’re, its / it’s, etc. Make sure you know how to use apostrophes correctly.
Check for errors related to common punctuation. Check whether there are incomplete sentences, commas, and points in quotations, and unnecessary use of points, semicolons, and stripes.
– Delete repetitive or unnecessary words. Use a thesaurus to enrich the use of words in your essay. Also, use a dictionary to ensure that you use foreign words correctly.
At the same time, make sure the language you are using is short, concise, and straight to the topic. Thesaurus is indeed a great tool, but don’t use heavy words to think great. A good essay is a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand essay for the general public. Find great verbs for your sentence. The verb conveys the action on the sentence and moves the action. A good verb can be the difference between ordinary and extraordinary sentences. Use adjectives as needed. Adjectives are words that can explain things well, but if they are used too often, your essay will be difficult to read. Try using more verbs and nouns to explain things in your essay.
– Avoid informal writing. Don’t use word shortening (for example, do not, can not, will not, should not, could’ve, or have not). Your essay must be serious even if you write it in a light style.
– Analysis of how your essay flows. Do each sentence flow smoothly into the next sentence? Does every paragraph flow logically to the next paragraph? Relationships between good sentences will help your ideas flow.